Sunday, September 13, 2009

Harvest Round-up Weeks 10-14

Here is a round-up of what I have been harvesting from my little porch container garden:


Tomatoes are finally showing up in the week 10 harvest. I'm also enjoying a slow trickling of bell peppers and lemon cukes. The green onions are always plentiful.

In week 11 I brought in some chard and harvested more cilantro/coriander seeds.



In week 12, everything continued to produce about the same.


I picked all the remaining tomatoes in week 12 but there the lemon cukes made up for it in week 13.


Week 14 I harvested the bulk of the peppers. The plants are still going strong but it will be a little while before I have any more ripe.

1 comment:

New York liposuctions said...

In my opinion, the best food safety approach, since the outbreaks, would be to eat fresh. Stay away from processed foods, cook your meat thoroughly, and wash you fruit and vegetable thoroughly.